Terrible Monster Run is a free 3D platform running and jumping game with a unique spin on using the traditional 2D platformer game. Our cute and cuddly characters are 2D "paper puppets" modeled as 3D characters in a 3D environment using some of the latest technology out there (Unity 3D)! Game Features:
- Google Play Games Services
- Never lose your progress again and sync across multiple devices with Cloud Save!
- Challenge yourself by earning Achievements! Get Achievements for playing great AND terrible!
- See where you stack up against your friends and the world with Leaderboards!
- Simple, addictive game play
- Tap to jump
- Tap power up button to unleash the power ups
- Swipe up while in the air to slow down
- Tap and hold to jump further
- Jump on monsters to collect item drops
- Multiple paths per level
- Challenging levels
- Simple and easy to play; kids will love this!
- Cute characters
- Awesome Power ups
- Beautiful 2-D characters in 3-D
- Crazy surprises
Once upon a time, there was a box. Not just any box; A CARDBOARD BOX! Not just any cardboard box; A MAGICAL CARDBOARD BOX!
It was a peaceful and fun place to live until the evil Munchy the Shredder decided to take over the box and SHRED it!
Join Simon and Laiya as they fend off Munchy the Shredder! Use powerups to run super fast and jump high like a bird over angry monsters as you make your way through dangerous obstacles.
Watch out for pink octopus, giant smashing blocks, and INSANE traps! Test your speed in this FREE fast paced, fun and friendly magical adventure.
This application uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this application you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We use the data from Google Analytics to tune the game to make it more enjoyable. There is no unique identifier tied to your usage, and your data is not shared.