Alien Apartment+ VR/Cardboard
Link to Play store
100 - 500
11/6/2015 4:00:00 PM
Take a virtual reality tour of an apartment like you will never be able to see in real life and discover Ryan & Eden's life! THIS IS A DEMO (with a small puzzle game packed inside) - THE GAME (WHISPERING EONS) IS IN DEVELOPMENT. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT: THE MORE DOWNLOADS THE MORE UPDATES!
WHISPERING EONS TRAILER: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mick.we.trailer
JOIN COMMUNITY FOR MORE NEWS: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/111327287359172900446
The scene is set on an alien world with an original ambient sound track.
Walk, look, interact and talk like in every classic adventure game.
Learn more about Ryan (the main protagonist of the game) his world and discover some glimpses of the game inside the demo.
>>> Available control methods
- Basic (Google Cardboard not customized with head strap): Magnet triggers action A / staring triggers action B.
- Standard [Recommended] (any HMD / Cardboard strapped to your head): Flick* right triggers action A / Left action B.
- Gamer: Bluetooth Game pad or keyboard (keys: Y for action A / U for action B)
- Dummy: On screen controls if you want to run the demo with a basic 3D display
Detailed controls are explained in the included tutorial.
Do not forget to wear headphones in order to enjoy the soundtrack.
>>> * About flicking:
It can be disappointing at the beginning but with some training it becomes very easy. On the long run this is the most immersive control method.
To do so you have to tilt slightly (~10°) your head left or right (and back straight) smoothly.
If you encounter some difficulties:
- check that the game runs smoothly enough (FPS > 10). Lower quality settings if necessary.
- check that your HMD is firmly fixed to your head.
>>> My advice
After your tour, take the time to go to the apartment bed, lay yourself down and look up the sky, this is very relaxing.
* A mini puzzle game is hidden in the demo: Will you find out what Ryan is up to late in the night?
* Cardboard magnet and game pad compliant (but not required).
* A beautiful, walk-able apartment set in an another world
* A unique sky. Your planet is orbiting a gas giant named Gaea.
* A floor, stairs you can climb, a girl, bedroom, ...
* A beautiful sound track for full immersion.
* Interact with your environment (turn light off/on, ...)
* Dialogues between characters
* A Glass-like in sight HUD
* This demo requires a smartphone virtual reality kit / HMD (like Google Cardboard, freefly VR, Gear VR, Durovis Dive,Samsung Gear VR,...) and headphones for best experience.
* On screen controls available for basic experience
>> DEMO settings
* Background music off option (Listen to your own music on another planet!!!)
* Stereo (Google Cardboard / freefly VR / Durovis DIVE / Gear VR / Homido / ...) mode or basic 3D mode.
* Graphics quality settings
* Enable/Disable Tutorial (you must complete it once)
>>> What's next ?
The scene will still get some more update (for free / no ads) until the game (this is a work in progress scene of the game) is released.
It will serve for a science fiction cyber adventure game to come in 2015!...
You can watch the interactive VR trailer here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mick.we.trailer&hl=en
Back to List