Visualize your music in a truly unique way. VR Music Visualizer can load up any .mp3 file on your phone. From there you can customize every aspect of the visualization while your song is playing, even down to the color, with a live preview of it so you can get an idea of what it will look like. Then once you are done you can put your phone in a Google Cardboard or similar headset and visualize your song. Don’t have a Google Cardboard? No problem! You can still enjoy the VR experience by tapping the icon in the top left corner. - Supports .mp3 files
- Change the Distance, Size, Color, Height and more to make it unique to you
- Feedback is always welcome, built into the app, just tap the settings icon
- Support for Google Cardboard (not required!)
- Preview your song while you customize it
Jelly Bean (4.1+ or newer).
Works best with newer phones or anything around the same time that is released: Samsung S5, S6, S6 Edge/+, Nexus 5, 6, Note 4, 5
Modify or Delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- This is to allow access to your SD card to load music.
Control Near Field Communication and Full network access
- This is required by Google for the cardboard plugin