Shoot out pumpkins in virtual space!
This app requires Google Cardboard and the app named "DroidGlove".
Get "DroidGlove" at Google Play.
- Two phones, or tablets, and one Google Cardboard, or its alternatives, are required.
- "PumpkinVR" and "DroidGlove" requires WiFi feature and network connection between your two phones.
- "DroidGlove" requires accelerometer sensors and compass sensor in your phone.
1. Turn on WiFi feature on your phone.
2. Install my app "PumpkinVR" into your phone.
3. Launch "PumpkinVR".
4. Get IP address on screen.
5. Turn on WiFi feature on another phone.
6. Install my app "DroidGlove" into another phone.
7. Launch "DroidGlove" and open preferences.
8. Input IP address which you got.
9. Calibrate direction.
10. Then, turn your phone. swipe down to shoot.
11. Insert your phone into Cardboard.
12. It's ready to play the game. Enjoy!